Thursday, January 03, 2013

The Sweet Little Things

Slept last night with a very bad news...it is disheartening that the Court of Appeals did not issue a temporary restraining order, instead, the appellate court's 12th division has set an oral argument this January 10. Haaay dugaya pa adto oi... and at times, I no longer want to check the news and read nasty comments about Gov. Gwen. It is easy for people to comment, especially those who are not from Cebu. Here's a link from sunstar.

Nonetheless, I am still very hopeful that justice will triumph. 

And so, what did i do today now that i am officially jobless? A LOT. I woke up with a happier heart, and finished a few tasks--emailed necessary stuffs, welcomed an officemate, attended a fruitful meeting, saw vintage cameras and the most important things of all--coffee & donuts--with friends.☺ The sweet little things in life!☺

Another reason to be happy today: Our baby boy celebrated his 8.11 years as well...so...it calls for mama's over delicious humba! 

No comments: